I bought this book because of three reasons
– good promos, by creating a short youtube video
– the author is also an screen writer in much hyped movie Ra.one
– Shahrukh himself has launched it
Got the book and started reading.
The book has so many flaws, I now realized why the Ra.one movie got doomed.
It started so well, that i was thrilled to complete it as fast as I can. But as I reached 20th page, my enthu died down. It took me nearly 15 days – 2 hours each to complete the book. (no I am not a slow reader, but wanted to understand every bit of the book)
I felt so bad after reading the end, that i decided I will no longer waste anytime to write the review. But few weeks down the line, here I am to save you from the effort.
My take in short
it started quite well – but that’s about it.
too many problems
– weak story structure
– too many characters, to remember
– flawed connection between chapters
– weak ending